Updated Store Hours:
A BIG thank you to you, our customers...
We are blown away by the ongoing support and enthusiasm from all of our customers these past few months - you are amazing! We sincerely appreciate your flexibility and good humor throughout this trying time.
Now open for in-store shopping!
As of Wednesday, July 1, we are excited to welcome you back for in-store shopping. We invite you to browse the shelves, appreciate labels, gaze adoringly at our yummy cheeses... and once again be part of the Provisions experience.
We will continue to keep an eye on the data and guidance released by the state, and plan to stay open as long as we can offer safe service.
NEW Safety Procedures for Customers:
1) Maximum Occupancy: We are limiting the number of customers in the store to five parties; we ask that you keep each party to groups smaller than three people and stay together in the store.
2) Face Masks are Mandatory: We require that customers and staff wear masks in the store at all times. We also request that customers wear face masks while waiting in line outside the store and to maintain a distance of six feet apart from other patrons.
3) One-Way Flow: To maintain a socially acceptable distance as you shop, the store will be organized in a one-way flow system. A staff member will communicate the direction as you enter and it will be clearly marked with colored tape on the floor.
4) Six Feet Distance: Customers belonging to different parties should maintain a minimum distance of six feet away from each other.
5) Shopping Hours: Provisions will be open to in-store shoppers from 12pm-6pm Monday-Saturday and 12pm-5pm on Sundays.
Curbside & Delivery Changes:
During this time, we will continue to offer curbside pickup and delivery options for customers with concerns about entering the store. In order to properly facilitate in-store shopping, we are implementing some changes to our curbside and delivery systems as laid out below.
Orders placed BEFORE 11am can be picked up the same day.
Orders placed AFTER 11am will be available the next day.
Pick Up Location: BACK PARKING LOT
We ask customers utilizing curbside pick-up to please pick-up in the lot behind the store. Patrons arriving on foot should come to the back door, too. Call us upon arrival (provide your full name and vehicle description) and we will bring out your order as quickly as we can: 413-727-3497.
We look forward to seeing friendly faces back in the shop - masked though they may be! As we enter this reopening phase, we welcome constructive feedback; please let us know how we are doing and what we can further do to improve your shopping experience! Again, THANK YOU for supporting small business, we appreciate your patience as we navigate through this unprecidented time.